Magic Html Encoder/Adsense Phraser for blogger. 1

| | , , , , ,

Hi friends this is magic HTML Encoder/Adsense Phraser for you this tool special for every blogger.

When you paste any HTML/Javascript code or Adsense Javascript code in First box you can get auto encode code or Phrases adsense code in second box and you can copy encoded code from second box and use in your blog so i think this tool is very easy and simple for every body.

Enter HTML to Encode:         HTML Encoded Result: (Click to Select All) So Keep visiting this blog and get new trick everyday. Blog Owner Request:-  If you Like our Hard work please follow by Google friends connect and like us in facebook which is option in my blog sidebar...................Thanks for visiting.

StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google I'm reading: Magic Html Encoder/Adsense Phraser for blogger. ~ Twitter FaceBook

1 Responses So Far:

Ashraful Haque Saimoom said...

Can u please tell me how can I add this tool in my blooger blog? I will be so much glad if you help me out. Thank you.
http://www.shinemat.com/

Categories

Select Your Categories